1.5
Turnaround Time

I hired Lawn Love for advertised snow removal services in a Boston neighborhood after the very reliable person previously hired became suddenly ill.In initial contact with the company, I emphasized that I was 1200 miles away for the winter, and was depending on them to shovel my sidewalk, both for neighbor safety and to avoid a daily $50 fine the City imposes.

They sent notices of pending services, but then abruptly cancelled a few hours before a major snow storm.

In communicating with them I had no reason to believe that they were unable to provide services as stated, and were in fact in their first year of offering snow removal, from apparently non existent long distance contractors.This is a very shoddy and misleading way of doing business, and advise not to hire.

Review about: Lawn Love Snow Removal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Lawn Love?

Comments

Dimeo Farms - DiMeo labels with out organic Why Dimeo Farms "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...." Read more Trugreen - Poor Service, Technicians NOT trained, Management Unresponsive, SAD Trugreen "Email to Admin. Thanks for your help. Please forward photos to management. I am only asking Tru Green Management to clarify the application. Note one set of spreader tracks in..." Read more TRUGREEN IS SUPER TRUE UGLY, that RUINED MY TRUE LAWN Trugreen "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more